Dr. Sheri Russell has spent her whole life being active and playing sports. Inspired by this passion, she attended University of Massachusetts to earn a B.S. in Athletic Training, her MBA from Endicott College and in 1996 earned her Doctorate in Chiropractic from New York Chiropractic College.
Upon graduation, Sheri founded The Russell Center for Chiropractic and Sports Medicine. Her work at the clinic transformed into a desire to excel in the field of sports performance and she began her work with The United States Olympic Training Centers. Dr. Russell went onto post-doctoral studies and earned a Diplomate as a Chiropractic Sports Physician from Bridgeport University. From there, her reputation for getting her patients healthy and performing to their maximum potential, produced residencies with sports teams and entertainment productions.
This work has taken Dr. Russell all over the world and exposed her to a vast array of healing techniques. In turn, she integrates both eastern philosophy and western medicine to create a more balanced healing experience. From pain relief to high-level performance training, Dr. Sheri Russell is committed to making patients happy and healthy.
The Russell Center for Chiropractic and Sports Medicine has a team of healthcare professionals that provide on-site treatments to keep athletes, artists and performers at their peak. We travel, as well, and provide on-site coverage for live performances or sporting events.
Our staff of experienced chiropractors, physical therapists, massage therapists, acupuncturists, athletic trainers offer their expertise in whatever capacity you may need to achieve your personal wellness goals.
- University of Massachusetts, B.S. 1987
- New York Chiropractic College, D.C., 1996
- University of Bridgeport, Diplomate Chiropractic Sports Physician, 2002
- Endicott College, MBA specializing in Health Care Administration, summa cum laude, 2010
- Massachusetts Doctor of Chiropractic
- Massachusetts Certified Athletic Trainer
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- Greater Beverly Chamber of Commerce