Dr.Sheri Russell has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1996 and Licenced Certified Athletic Trainer since 1988. Dr. Russell has been selected numerous times as one of the North Shore's Outstanding Chiropractors. Recently, Dr. Russell completed a 3 week internship at the United States Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Russell has been freeing people from pain since 1996 in her clinic in Beverly, MA. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of herpatients.
Dr. Russell uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of her patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, therapeutic exercise and state of the art physiotherapy procedures today, Dr.Russell is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health and achieve all of your sports performance goals.
- University of Massachusetts, B.S. 1987
- New York Chiropractic College, D.C., 1996
- Massachusetts Doctor of Chiropractic
- Massachusetts Certified Athletic Trainer
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- National Athletic Trainers Association